Saturday, December 3, 2011

Proof

There may be skeptics about the way in which the world was created, but I'd argue that nobody can truly believe that we, as humans, have no meaning and are basically accidents. Why you ask??? BECAUSE look at this face. Edith, my niece, is such a light. She is proof that there is and always will be good in the world. IN FACT, she is proof that the good will always out weigh the bad. And this good is no mistake. One look at her and my entire day that was filled with negative and detrimental things is now brightened and satisfying. This one baby, speaks volumes to me about life and it's purpose/ my perspective on it.

I know this is kind of a stretch and it may seem like I'm being sarcastic, but I'm serious! I'm very excited to be a mother one day, but for now, Edith will be more than enough :) Maybe I'll elaborate on this a little more later. Goodnight for now!