Friday, July 22, 2011

I just wish....

that everyone would love everyone.
if someone does something good for you, do something twice as good for them.
that life was a bit more fair to other countries.
that poverty/war didn't exist.
that everyone would not stress over petty things.
that everyone would cheer up their neighbor.
that chocolate did not contain any calories.
watching movies burned as much calories as exercising.
people didn't naturally try and pre determine things; life is unexpected and unpredictable, it just comes at you like a curve ball. stop trying to control it, give it up to God.
that my friends wouldn't ever be sad.
that I could fly
that this blog was more interesting
that the beetles were playing live in my room right now
and that I can understand the meaning of life. (eventually).

And the rambling session is over! Now it is time for bed. I will attempt to at least dream about flying, since gravity is such a harsh limitation of this world.