Monday, July 18, 2011

Introduction to Anna's thought process

I am completely new to this blogging thing, but I find myself always looking through other peoples blogs, so I decided to create one of my own.  I also think that blogging is really beneficial practice for writing, expressing personal thoughts/ideas, creativity, gaining new perspectives and more.  Today I am posting mainly to share that I am officially in a transitioning phase from an ignorant aspiring athlete to a very motivated and inspired prospective college student.  This time in my life is crucial in discovering interests unique to my personality instead of blending in with the rest of my high school.  I have realized that, although everyone goes through this type of adolescent phase of life, each individual's experience is completely different from the next person.  I am excited yet nervous for my future outside of the suffocating cage that high school is, and ready to become encompassed by this world and all its offerings.