Monday, January 9, 2012

It's been a long time.

To say these past few weeks have been hectic and jam packed would be an unfair understatement. As you can see, I haven't blogged in a very long time. This is a direct correlation to the amount of essays, speeches, worksheets, tedious tasks, Internal Assessments, art projects, clubs and stress that school has dropped at my doorstep. Not to mention having basketball every day and weekend. These factors have led to a very busy and tired Anna. I do not mean to complain, I just want to explain to all who read this the reasons that I have been gone!

Don't get me wrong: I HAD A FANTASTIC BREAK! I spent a lot of it with family and friends, as did most of you. I didn't go on any vacations, as I had basketball all break. (just like every year. next year will be my first, true, winter break!!!) I baked a lot of cupcakes and random delicious treats that I discovered on Pinterst. I hung out with my boyfriend and his family a lot as well which was great. Basically, it was one of the greatest breaks I've ever had. Time well spent.

I feel as if I have too much to write about and don't even know where to start! My mind is full of things that I want to discuss with virtually anyone who will listen. I'll start by writing a list of topics, and then I'll get back to them at a later time.

(Some of these are reoccurring topics, I apologize, but they're updated I swear)
1)Religion vs. Faith
2)The political obsession
3)In regards to witnessing; How far is too far?
4)Women and movies. (progression, that sort of thing. Hey, I'm a feminist. What can I say?)
5)Discussing religion/politics with teachers.
6)Offensive terms we use against women ALL THE TIME
7)My plans for this summer (a more light hearted, exciting discussion)
8)Who decides where I go to college?
9)THE BEGINNING OF COLLEGE ELIMINATIONS
10)Following a practical career/ following an intense, personal interest/passion (that may be less "practical")

OK so this list may bore some of you but I promise I'll make it interesting. Ta ta for now.