Thursday, January 12, 2012

Through these hard times

As I am hastily trying to finish up my homework, projects and studying for the night, I stumbled upon a few very helpful and inspiring verses. Maybe these will help you if, like me, you've been a little in over your head with anxiety and the pressures of the world around you. When things get crazy, freeze! Take a moment to refresh, and put things BACK into perspective. Never lose perspective!!! Anyway, here are the verses.

"If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. That person should not expect to receive anything from the Lord. Such a person is double-minded and unstable in all they do." (James 1:5-8)


“Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” (Matthew 17:20)

“If anyone wants to become my follower, he must deny himself, take up his cross daily, and follow me." (Luke 9:23)

HAVE A FANTASTIC NIGHT, I'll try and write about the topics I posted last time soon. Don't lose faith in me! ;)