Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Quotes to live by

Every once in a while a few inspirational/motivational sayings, lyrics or quotes can really help boost someones mood. Here are some of my favorite quotes from a collection of sources, hope it cheers you up!

Grace is love that seeks you out when you have nothing to give in return. Grace is love coming at you that has nothing to do with you. Grace is being loved when you are unlovable.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and he will make your paths straight.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Treat others how you want to be treated.

You'll lose 100% of the shots you don't take.

Knowledge is limited, Imagination knows no boundaries.

Give thanks for what you are know, and keep fighting for what you want to be tomorrow.

I'm really sorry these aren't cited :/ I wrote them down on a previous date and I guess I didn't give the writers credit. I'll add more later and maybe even create some of my own :) Goodbye!
ALSO I am fully aware these are extremely cliche and corny. They are also very true, so just bare with me.