Saturday, October 29, 2011

Prospecting

Well, It's official. All my college apps are done. The anticipation of waiting for the letters of acceptance/rejection have made me slightly on edge and inpatient recently. All I want is the finality of knowing where I will be spending the next 4 years of my life, and what I'll be doing. Like most prospective college students, I am beyond ready to leave my high school and begin fresh. Looking back, so much has happened these last few years in my life, and it's only been 4 years. Not only that, but I've been so limited because I'm young. Going to college will be such a liberating and intense experience. I know I overthink almost everything, but I'd say most high school seniors would agree with me when I say that I am ready to take on college and leave high school once and for all. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE me some Sunset Apollo pride. But it's definitely time to become more independent and grow.

Just incase you're curious, here are my top choices for schools: