Friday, September 2, 2011

Country girl

So tonight I went to the Oregon State Fair with some of the best girls around. It was so fun-and The Band Perry was even performing! We got decent seats for only 24 dollars and ended up sitting by nice company (except the people behind us...rude). Anyway, while listening to the music I was overcome by a feeling of happiness. I LOVE country music. Country anything, really. And I had forgotten! I feel like a southern country girl at heart. Honestly, something about it just makes me feel so good. ALSO I would literally do anything for T Swift tickets. My friend just won some on KUPL and I am SOOO jealous. So if anyone gots the hook up....you know who to tell.

I will post pictures of the fair later :) It was so much fun! Especially during this busy weeks of preparing and applying for college.