Tuesday, September 6, 2011

FRESH START-

but that's what they always say.

HI. My name is Anna Barlow. I start my senior year of high school tomorrow at Sunset. I will slowly be getting back into my routine of waking up at 645, leaving at 710, getting coffee at Papa's Haven off of Cornell, then heading to Sunset around 730, which I know is earlier than most seniors prefer to get there. I am rather picky when it comes to routines-especially for school. I don't really know why.

SENIOR YEAR CHECK LIST
-Finish the year with outstanding grades
-Take advantage of EVERY opportunity that comes my way, after all it's my last chance to leave my mark on SHS
-Make friends with everyone (it's possible)
-Get into the college I want
-Be happy
-^Off of that, continue a healthy relationship with Jesus
-Don't stress
-Do everything as if it were my last time doing it (which it is this year)
-NOOOO PROCRASTINATION
-Get help if needed
-Don't skip a single class and ONLY miss it if severely suffering from the plague
-Eat healthy
-Drink tons of water
-HAAAAVE FUUUUUUUN


I have mixed feelings about this last year. I hope it's not the last time I see certain people. It's a very bittersweet feeling, don't ya think?