Thursday, September 1, 2011

A year for new relations

With school starting around the corner, I've been doing a lot of thinking. (well more than a typical summers day) As a senior, my hope is that my class can at least make an attempt to break down some of the cliche cliques and groups that we've established over these past three years. Yes, it's good to have people who you are close friends with and trust, but it's equally if not more important to reach out to those who may not be as good at making friends as you. If a mass of people, all together, decided to make a change to how we act towards those left out, it would seem almost un real. I've always been an optimistic soul but I just have this fantasy of a school where we are all kind to each other despite our differences. I mean really, it's easier to be nice anyway instead of putting in all that extra effort to be mean. Right?

I just wrote this to blab about my hope for SHS this year. I also hope people will be more genuine and up front with their feelings and emotions. That could reduce the amount of cyber bullying we see every single hour on twitter (that may be an exaggeration). Anyway, I went to sky high yesterday and am SORE. It's slightly embarrassing.

Goodnight world!