Monday, November 7, 2011

Are we all sinners if we sin?

I know I've been blogging a lot recently but I just really feel unsettled about something. After breakaway this weekend, I realized I still have a lot to learn about life and Jesus. That is extremely vague, but it's the truth. I also learned that asking questions about things you strongly believe in or want to believe in is necessary if you want to grow in that belief. How can you be a follower of Jesus but not know him as well as you can? How can you follow his word, if you don't know it? Something that unsettles me is when people ignore huge chunks of the bible. It's a common issue, and I don't blame people for doing it. It's a hard piece of literature to interpret and understand. However, I feel that this could be changed if more groups of people interested in dissecting the word of God were established! We can't do it alone, I know I can't, but that's one of the many reasons why community is so important.

COMMUNITY: SO IMPORTANT! If there's one thing you take away from my blog, I HOPE that it's relationships are important and NECESSARY in order to succeed in life. Whether that be relationships with your friends, family, co workers, community, or Jesus.

ALSO!! Before I leave and finish my upsettingly large pile of homework. Please listen to this song, the speaker from Breakaway shared it with us all. His friend is the artist.

"Jesus, Jesus"
-Noah Gundersen