Thursday, November 3, 2011

New websites and BREAKAWAY!

I finally got a pinterest- and it's my new outlet when I think I'm going to break and reactivate twitter. It's a great way to promote business's yes, but my hopes for it is that it promotes LOCAL stores as well and maybe even organic clothing, yes? :)

HERE'S MY LINK: http://pinterest.com/annacbarlow/

I just started it so it's slightly bare.

ANYWAY, today at my high school around 3PM the school was evacuated due to a fire. I was in the middle of Jesus Pizza, a club at sunset that I am president of with three other lovely ladies, when all of a sudden the alarm went of. It was the worst possible timing seeing as we had a guest speaker who was about to share something awesome. But I guess God works in mysterious ways, right my friends? Who knows. As we were evacuating some people even took boxes of pizza with them. That made me smile. (If you don't come to this club already, "like" us on Facebook and come to our meetings every other Thursday in room k-2 after school for some free pizza and a brief discussion relating to Jesus or a testimony) So the next club will be probably a continuation of this one and an introduction to a new talk.

TIME FOR THE EXCITING NEWS: I LEAVE FOR BREAKAWAY YOUNGLIFE CAMP TOMORROW!!!!!!! I couldn't be more excited. I get the wonderful opportunity to serve my fellow classmates as well as share this laid back weekend with them. This will be my fourth year going. Here are some pictures of my previous years.










For all that are going, I can't wait to see you there! :)

Have a good afternoon everyone.