Friday, November 11, 2011

Just, happy.

You guys, I'm actually in such a good place right now. You know that feeling when everything just "clicks"? I really do feel as if the more I put myself out there, the more I get rewarded. And what I mean is that by taking risks, so many doors are opened to new and exciting opportunities. Through out these past four years in high school, I have grown to be an advocate for taking risks. By "risks" I ONLY MEAN in a safe sense. Please do not do anything that would damage you/your friends or family physically. I only mean by doing things I never thought I could do, I'm taking risks. By running and jumping into a nuance of experiences. No longer will I crawl through life like a turtle (I actually really like turtles though) but instead I will sprint (when appropriate) and live each day like tomorrow isn't guaranteed. BECAUSE IT'S NOT! This is an exciting/scary fact.

On a side note, I wonder who actually still reads this blog. I have been posting SO much recently and it's a little much to keep up on. If you still read this, will you let me know somehow? Shoot me a text, message or comment on here. I'd really appreciate it :)

HAVE A FANTASTIC NIGHT PEOPLE,
SINCERELY,
LOVING LIFE,
ANNA BARLOW